Sunday, January 29, 2012

and now

and now, i'm sitting in front of the laptop, trying update my so-called-last-entry for now, seriously?? Open new tab to log in my fb account in my room while mummy is resting and abah just come back from nowhere. Nothing much to do instead of packing my stuff, mandi and ready to go to Bangi. The CNY holiday is finally over and there's a lot of work waiting me at kampus very very soon. Practically the Bandung'paper work, presentation, assignment and do side job in order to collect money (sponsor for the trip) is just around the corner.

Humm, just to update my self. Paper work is done ! Maybe it has to be edit, after meeting with Cik Sara. The three up coming presentation is ready, and the bahan utk assignment dh ada. Cd for aerobic also ready. And... The holiday was so great !

I spent most of the time at home, with family. (tp ira takde sbb dia practikal kt kajang). So, am all alone. But after all, i was sooo busy having fun lepaking with friends, karoke'ing, jalan-jalan pasar malam, mcd all the night, aerobic, gossip'ing, waking up late, watching tv, eating, and bla bla. Hahaha, next next week cuti 4 hari, yahoo !

p/s: 29 days without ice. Ada berani? huhu. Try me !
- tgu inai kering, 13:54 pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment