Friday, January 27, 2012

truths

100 truths

1. Last drink : Marigold Laici

2. Last phone call : Ayie lorenco

3. Last text message : Ayie Lorenco

4. Last song I listened to : Yuna - Terukir di bintang

5. Last time I cried : not remembered. Last year of course, hiks !


HAVE YOU EVER 

6. Gotten back with someone I broke up with : Nope

7. Been cheated on : Yes

8. Kissed someone & regretted it : Nope

9. Lost someone special : My late Nenek and Atok

10. Been depressed : Of course. I'm just a normal human being

11. Been drunk and threw up : Not interested


THREE FAVE COLORS 

12. White

13. Black

14. Purple


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2012) 

15. Made a new friend : Yes. Few of them!

16. Fallen out of love : Nope. I'm sticking myself with the same person and insya'Allah, it

      will remain this way forever :)

17. Laughed until you cried : Always!

18. Met someone who changed me this year : Oh not yet

19. Found out who my true friends are : Oh definitely. Been depressed about this for quite     

      some time

20. Found out someone who has just been talking about me :  I don't actually really care 

       about it

21. Kissed anyone on Facebook : kisses only for certain people only

22. How many of your Quibblo friends do you know in real life : what is Quibblo?

23. Eye Color : Dark brown

24. Pets : Nope for the moment

25. Changing name : Sticking to this

26. Last birthday : Last year, 1st of mac

27. Time I woke up : 9.00 am

28. At midnight : I slept early last night

29. Something I can't wait for : To finish my degree! and marriage. hahaha

30. Last time I saw my Mother : Last night, terbaring kat sofa


31. One thing I could change : Tempoh belajar bagi student Institut Perguruan. Allah, 5and 

       half years !

32. Listening to : Rihanna on the radio, tak ingat tajuk ape.

33. Talked to a person named Tom : I have non

34. Getting on my nerves : Someone who suddenly being irritable. So, Grumpy! 

35. Most visited web page : Facebook. Blog and Youtube.

36. Real name : NURUL AIN MOHD AZMI

37. Nicknames : Ain, Ainku, Along, Syg ? :p

38. Relationship status : In relationship with Mohd Sharir Fahmi bin Sukhaimi

39. Zodiac sign : Pieces

40. Gender : Female

41. Primary school : Sekolah Kebangsaan Lukut, PD.

42. Middle school : Sekolah Tinggi Port Dickson

43. High school : Sekolah Tinggi Port Dickson

44. Hair color : Originally dark dark brown/black.

45. Length : Waist

46. Height : 153 cm


47. Skin : Fair


48. What do I really like about myself : Confidence

49. Piercings : on my ears

50. Tattoos : Never

51. Right or left : Right


FIRST: 

52. Surgery : something got to do with my ...

53. Piercing : my earlobes

54. Bestfriend(s) : many of them. First; eka, (Tadika)

55. Hero : Damon on Vampire Diaries


56. Love : Someone I met when I was 17. 

57. Heartbreak : The same person that had my first love I guess? ;p

58. Death in the family : Grandparents from my father's side


59. Time you got grounded : I can't remember 

60. I'm about to : Starting doing my assignment


61. Listening to : Aishiteru on Era.Fm



62. Waiting for : Parents coming back from work

63. I'm feeling : so boring

67. Lips or eyes : both would seemed appealing if I want something from you

68. Hugs or kisses : hugs. 

69. Shorter or taller : taller of course. I'm short enough. :p

70. Older or younger : older

71. Romantic or spontaneous : spontaneously romantic

72. Stomach or arms : arms

73. Sensitive or loud : not to sensitive and not too loud

74. A hook-up or relationship : definitely i'm relationship type of girl


HAVE YOU: 

75. Kissed a stranger : nope

76. Drank hard liquor : never and don't intend to

77. Lost glasses or contacts : yes

78. S_x on first date : never in life

79. Broken someone's heart :  i dont know. I hope not

80. Been arrested : never

81. Turned someone down : yeah. im not perfect

82. Cried when someone died : Not yet.

83. Fallen for a friend : fortunately, yes. Dulu-dulu la.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN: 

84. Myself : Definitely,  most of the time. 

85 Society : Not really

86. Heaven : yes

87. Santa Claus : not idea

88. Love : I do

89. Angels : yes

90. God :  of course. hanya satu

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 

91. Had more than one bf at a time : never. never know how to handle it.

92. Did I sing today : hmm, not. dengar je.

93. Did something illegal : nope. Practically, i'm very berhemah on the road. huhuk

94. Go back in time : I wish, i hope so but it never did

95. Did you hear the word is love? : Don't get it. seriously ?

96. Afraid of falling in love : sometimes

97. Last time I lied : yesterday ;p

98. Late, early, or Right on time : always early. sometimes right on time. And try harder not 

       to be late.

99. Give my life for others : if that's what I'm supposed to do, I will

100. Am I afraid to post this : No.Exciting lg ade. ;)



p/s : Only a brave person is willing to honestly admit, and fearlessly to face, what a sincere and logical mind discovers- Rodan of Alexandria


-aerodance ? 12:52 pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment