Monday, December 19, 2011

why sooo typical

When I started this blog over five months ago I said I wouldn’t blog…just to blog.  Mostly all my friends layan this side. Well I’m breaking my rule. It’s been a few months since I wrote anything, mostly because I didn’t feel like I had anything to write about that I thought others would want to read.  I’m just going to update those of you who might not have intimate knowledge of my life or are not my friend or don’t follow me on Twitter or facebook. and if you don’t follow me on them. Wow, are you missing out! (ok, maybe not, sbb aku bkn reti layan twitter pn, fb ok lg !)


Nowadays, i love to read people's blog. Orang kata blog walking. huhu. And many of them wrote about their love life, what they love to do, what they know and whatever crossed on their mind. Sometimes it is so nice to know what they do, what they wrote. The way they wrote was so addicted and excited. Kenapa kah eh?? Kadang-kadang rasa tertunggu-tunggu plak.  It just so motivating me to follow them. But it comes worst to me. huhu. Tak reti la nk melancholic, so hyperbolic. Im just straight forward person. Enough !


But there is several of them, kadang-kadang aku rasa annoying sgt. Mana-mana aje nk bwt tutorial sana sini. Kadang-kadang kn, style dorang tu sama je sbnrny. Bkn nk dengki atau tak puas hati. Mmg it's up to them pn. Blog dorg kn. Who me to judge them, but seriously it's so typical ! i feel boring, i feel it is same all the way and tak yah la typical sgt. Plz try something new. okay ? Peace no war yeah. 


Apa lagi nk mengarut ye. Hmm, im focusing on ayie's best friend wedding on next month. and we're invited and offered to be pengapit. huhuu. so exciting... Terus fikir nk pakai baju ape, ape yg pengapit perlu buat. haha. over you ! 
mcm best je bercuti tepi pantai gni. wink !

p/s : This is so random though. I just trying to keep updating because i know when i starts masuk kampus, there is a lot of work, assignment, program, kursus and bla bla. So sblum rasa terkilan sbb masa cuti tak update blog, better to do now. hehe. Till then my dear, salam.


-topchef, 14:41 pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment