Sunday, December 25, 2011

from my heart

Nobody falls in love just to fall out of love. and to me, as long as the persons in the relationship know there's still love deep within them despite all the fights, the tears, the ignorance, the screamings and the dissatisfaction, nothing can make them go out of love. I'm thankful for all the ups and downs in my relationship, that everytime it happens, we always want to figure things out. and magically, a sincere 'sorry' at the end of the day can actually cure all the sadness and the dissatisfactions as time goes by. Maybe because we are getting better at handling conflicts, maybe because the feelings we had for each other is true. Fighting so hard for something i strongly feel in my heart, to point out each other's flaws at each other's faces, somehow it made me realise how much i want us to work, and how much he wants us to work. Never let the heart decide when you're not in the right state of mind to decide something. I believe that everyone had worked so hard to get into a relationship, and its is never right to let go of something so sacred, so easily.


It just me, ainku-



No comments:

Post a Comment