Sunday, December 25, 2011

broken inside

I had a dream last night. A weird dream. And it made me realise that i should forgive and forget the person that i hate. Not because i am better than that person, but because i know eventually i have to forgive and it will make me feel better in so many ways. I miss you  >,<


And yet...


If your heart had been broken into pieces before, you might have come to a situation where you tell yourself that you won't give another 90% of your heart to anyone, anymore. You will say that you won't give all of yourself to them anymore. That you will be in control of yourself and of your heart. You fought through the time, met and be friends with more people and make scandals here and there until, finally, you fall head over heels again over this one stranger who had eventually become your soulmate now. If your life story is the same as what I had said earlier, than we have the same story. 
p/s : Surviving in long distance relationship for 5 years is not as simple as you might think. Trust me !


-ainku, 15:55 pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment