Wednesday, October 19, 2011

suddenly it's all come out

So here it goes…. I’m not saying that I need to be princess and dined every night or I need to be lovey dovey 24/7 but there are times when a woman has needs and my needs are just to feel loved. I LOVE the simple things. A text saying I miss you means more than you know. Just spending time with the bf about FEELS like a fairytale. My perfect guy does these things and more. He listens and kisses me on forehead when I’m sad. He gives me back massages after a hard day at work. He supports me and the dreams that I have. He trusts me and doesn’t give me a reason to not be able to trust him. He’s a gentleman. He’s silly and fun to be around but knows when to be serious. He respects his mother and loves his family. He’s my dream man. The guy Allah made for me. Someone to love and cherish for the rest of my life. It took a while….but I’ve finally realized my worth and have direction in my life. All I’m asking is for a man to stick by my side while I pursue my dreams and love me to the fullest. It’ll happen….I have not given up hope on the man that I’m meant to be with ! Wow, such a perfect, right?


what if this is happening to you...


 If you think this is what you want out of the life, maternal fairy tales, you're so wrong. Its not for me and that's okay because this idea that you have to fall in love in order to live happily ever after is not so true. What would happen if all the sudden the cuter doctor said that you're having critical 4th stage of cancer? Tak berderau jantung kau. huhuhu. Meaning that you're dying! What you want to do? It's not so easy to accept it, right? You only had a couple weeks or maybe couple of days to life. How you are gonna to do with your quality time? Buying a house? Find someone who really loves you? Or shopping? Haa, tbe2 xtau nk buat ape kn?


In fact, if you asking me what would i wish if im given 3 wishes to ask. That is probably, im wishing that Allah would forgive all the wrong that am did. From a little baby until growing up to now. If i can get extra from that, i also hope Allah may forgive my parents, my little sister, grandparents and him. hehe. Second one would be given a chance to live happily and enjoy the quality time with beloved family, friends, and my heart. I would tell them how much i love them. How much im gonna miss them when im gone. Hopefully they will be my side  when im leaving. So that i would say i love you abah, i love u mummy, i love u adik and i love u abg !Sounds sad huh? But yeah, reality is everybody will dies. That is janji Allah. And the last one, the very very last one. i wish all the people i left will recover very soon enough after im gone. They probably missing me so much. So that i wish they will be strong, tabah dan redha with my leaving. Maybe it would affect them awhile but never gonna be last forever.


How's that? touching ek. Me too. ;(


p/s: The fact is kita takkan dapat pun peluang ni. Sbb Allah cuma kasi kita peluang hidup cuma sekali shj. It's depend to you to manage your life. So that, if you love the life you live, for sure 100 percent you would life a life of love. Till then my dear, salam.


-missing home so much, 20:20pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment