Wednesday, October 19, 2011

middle of night

Life is full of happiness, you don't have to look far and wide. Simply open your eyes and you may see.. Laugh out loud, hanging out all the night, be happy but is the happiness reaching your heart? or it just simply pass and never touches it?  Happiness is not just laughing out laud. or pretending that you've lots of true friends. or partying with boys and girls. But with the pleasures of the heart and by the hearts pleasures in order to feel true happiness.

am i making sense here?  yes? no? 

hmm, whatever is that. am just sitting alone in front of this small lappy and wondering what and why all this happened to me lately. I feel like a shit. It's all killed me inside. Of course i do love my friends. i care about them but why they are playing shit to me? Yeah, everybody deserve a second chance. But will they change? Probably may not. Goshh ! Actually it's not really directed to me. Kau berani bahan aku, so berani jgk la terima klu org bahan kau. That's it. simple je kn? But hearing from friends complaining and mengadu what they done to them and im just burning inside. Sorry to say, i just feel bad about this. And now, things turn different. Please come and ask me why im turn to be like this. And i will speak out softly to you from top to bottom. If you want to. If not, so okay then. We just follow the flow of life. simple as that. But honestly it's so disappointed me. Also maybe to others. 


p/s: To have a broken heart is just natural but accept it because there's nothing more to do but to move on and keep living and thats what i am doing. Till then my dear, salam.


-talking to bf right now ;), 12:03 am-

No comments:

Post a Comment