Monday, June 20, 2011

whatever life throws

you were given this life because you were strong enough to handle it !
I look at you and wonder how I can possibly hate and  love someone at the same time. Truly, sometimes i have both of these feeling.  It makes me want to pull all my hair out. I absolutely can't stand the fact that after all the tears, pain, & heartache you've caused, I still think about you. Later then i wonder what is happening to me?! am i going insane? hell NO!
Isn't every girl's dream the same? To have a boy who calls at three in the morning, pours his heart out to you without a single hesitation or second thought. So am i. I do have this feeling. Short and sweet, simple and meaningful pn xpe. Lately, msg you asyik mntk gaduh je. Kenapa??? 
And now, seeing him was like hearing an old song come on the radio, bringing up so many old feelings & memories that you can't tune them out. I missed our old times together!
So i guess you were just one of those people who was supposed to walk into my life, teach me a lesson then walk out. I can`t be with someone who has doubts. no matter how small they are. I need someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with you. I don`t want just part of your heart, I want all of it. Boleh?
 It turns out, sometimes you have to do the wrong thing. Sometimes you have to make a big mistake to realize how to make things right. Mistakes are painful, but they are the only way to find out who you really are. I know who I am now, I know what I want. 
If I promise not to cry, can you do me a favor? Look me straight in the eye and tell exactly how you feel about me.

p/s : You know what i want? I want someone who will argue with me over little things & then won't talk to me for a while. but then after that, he'll come up behind me & wrap his arms around me & tell me he's sorry & that he loves me.  that's all i’m asking for.
-jiwa kacau-

No comments:

Post a Comment