Tuesday, June 14, 2011

let's talk about LOVE

LOVE 
is the strongest and most important thing in a human life. The majority of songs are written about Love. People have died for Love. Wars have been started and cities have been built because of Love. 
If it is so valuable why is it so hard to define?




p/s : To me, love is finding the one special thing about that one special person that you have feelings for and never forgetting what made you so happy when you first met them. It can't be a physical thing, because appearances change. To me, when you love it doesn't matter what they look like on a certain day as long as they make you happy and you can look at them like you see a new day... But this is only my definition of love and I know there are so many more out there. So please do me the favor and take time to define love.

No comments:

Post a Comment