Saturday, May 21, 2011

sometimes life doesn't flow like we expected ;(

It is so true right? Sbb kte cuma merancang, Allah menentukan. Dari kecil kita buat expectations on how our lives will turn out, but sometimes life does not flow how we want it to. Betol kn? No matter how much structure we create in our lives, no matter how many good habits we build, there will always be things that we cannot control ;) and if we let them, these things can be a huge source of anger, frustration and stress. Simply like my situation right now.  It almost 2 am and i couldn't sleep, thinking of why he didn't message me, why he didn't pick up my call and that might me thinking 'maybe die dh tak perlukn sy lg' or 'maybe you need more time'. Whatever is that it is So Okay lah! because im just too tired thinking this problem as usually happened. Btw, let me taking this 'jiwa kacau' as disappointed eh! Because it really ruins my day tau. Thank you!


p/s : You are not helping me at all. Thank you for your concern! Till then, salam. 



1 comment: