Tuesday, May 10, 2011

congratulations mother!

Today will be my mother's big day. She got 'Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang' from Jabatan Perpaduan dan Integrasi Nasional, Malaysia. She was the only one penerima anugerah from Port Dickson over so many teachers here. She's like one of the best and of course as the eldest daughter, i should proud of her! Kelayakan terima anugerah ni tak payah cerita la ek. ;) Here's some pics we took at Auditorium Cempaka Sari JPNIN, Putrajaya.
Seronok ddk dlm tmpt sejuk wkt hari panas mcm skrg kn.
here is my mother, Noor Azlin Abd Aziz.
with the Menteri.
bersama suami, yg mana bapak aku la tu. tehee!
I LOVE YOU MUMMY!
We are so close. Forever and not just a while. I totally appreciate you mummy And I love all your style. Mom's smiles can brighten any moment, Mom's hugs put joy in all our days, Mom's love will stay with us forever and touch our lives in precious ways. The values you've taught, the care you've given, and the wonderful love you've shown, have enriched my life in more ways than I can count. Mummy, I know you love me. By the way you show you care. You hug me and talk to me softly. When I need you, you’re always there. Mummy, I’ll love you always. From my heart, I want to say I so glad you are my mummy!

hahaha.. annoying ek? grrr..

p/s : Not so late for me to wish, Happy Mother's Day. So, its kind of special entry for my mom la. Kira sekali dgn congratulation wishes from me and adik. Heh, apesal nth die pn nk ada sekali kt cni. hehehe. Btw, its so good be at home on this study week. Iya, kau jgn jeles la ye. ;p More pics will be upload kt fb. Bdn dh letih, xlarat nk tulis pnjng2. Till then my dear, Salam. 


No comments:

Post a Comment