Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reminder for Myself

I guess... I'm in the process of growing up. Things are getting different now. Many things we had to face it ourself. Ibu bapa are giving us more freedom, Even though freedom is given to us. But I still can see the anxiety of my parents whenever we are late back home. kn? They're concern bout things we're doing. But when they asked us what happened in school , where are we going? We seems like do not wanted to tell them everything.
We might think that, Hey ! I'm already 21 ! I knew what I am doing ! I am not a baby anymore ! Now I only knew that yes ! I'm 21 ! And this is the time we start to learn to be an adult ! It's not that 21 means that I can handle everything myself and knowing things we're doing is right ! We must learn that even though we have freedom we wanted ever seen we're teenagers but we must also learn to care bout others feelings especially our family. 

Parents care bout what we doing, where we're going just for the sake of us !
Who know something might happened to us ?!
We all are in the process of growing up and learning new things
we both are more closer to mummy. She's like everything for us. 

p/s : Location : Taman Botani Putrajaya !! Till then my dear,salam.


No comments:

Post a Comment