Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I don’t know, I just feel shit.

Let say i just broke up with him and I blame myself for it. I cheated on him or treated him badly. I was going through some hard times in my life which made me depressed at times but when I was around him I felt happier. I never have other feeling with guy out there. Yeah, i should admit that is my mistake. I also had some trust issues, I wouldn't start accusing him and yelling at him or anything, he just questioned me why I did certain things and just wanted a straight answer, but i couldn't answered it. I know im the one trouble maker here! He broke up with me because he was hurt with what i did to him. He was a great guy and he respected me (at times) and cared for me a lot. and I miss him so much and I feel like he will be the best I will ever have and I blame myself for messing things up yet at the same time I feel it was really my fault. I don't want to be in a personal battle with myself and it makes me scared to move on because I feel like if I wasnt good enough for him I'm not good enough for anyone else.
p/s: If you really wish to go, I will do nothing to stop you. Because I know you will never realize how committed I was to you. How honest! Minutes back I thought you deserved all that and now not even another word from me. Not even a ‘goodbye’. You hurt me. Trust me, it’s alright. I don’t blame you for anything. Because it is much easier to blame onself.

truly need one more chance. I blame. Myself. Till then my dear. Salam ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment