Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Truly, i miss home

Do you ever have those times in your life where you wish that you could have whatever u want in a split second? The time when everything was not so simple then but looking back on it.....it was like? I am having one of those days today. Not to go into too much but I miss home. Seriously, I miss my home! I miss the hang outs- "The OMG". I miss all of my friends that I grew up with them. I miss my mother who is so wild sometimes. I miss my grandmother who has one of the best hearts ever. I miss my good friends that know me so well that they can call me and tell me what's their problem and ask me what is my problem or is everything going fine? I miss my little sister (not so small actually, hehehe). I miss 'beremok' with her. Btw, she' can be my really goodgood friend. I miss the room smell. I miss the yellow satria car. I miss dating with him. I miss to see his 'specky look'. I miss my vacation with him. I miss laughing hard with him and old friends. I miss my sweet 17th!


I am never the type to wish to rewind time to change things, I love to be like me now. Having great relationship with my classmates. Having mimi as my best-roomie ever, fara loves-talking-so-much, AL, OMG, family, my degree study and blahblahblah and my life comes t0 be so-well-complete but I just want to daydream a little about yester-year. I miss some of those times. Family, Him, Friends, Places, Memories. Sometimes....I miss it. Do you know what I mean?
i miss home so badly

Till then my dear...


No comments:

Post a Comment