Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My heart is like going to POP!


Salam. I begin today's entry by saying 'Welcome New Semester'! It seems like i just came back from long vacation when, DAMN! January creeps up on ME. It is the begin of the year. And of coz new semester begin! Where did the time go? What did i do? Did i do anything? This is when it is very helpful for those who write down yearly goals (or even semester goals) to check off what they’ve done. But when it comes to me, what i got? Unfortunately, I am not one of those people. I’m more of a make-it-up-as-I-go-and-hope-for-the-best kind of person, eternally optimistic that things will turn out in the end and that whatever needs to be learned will be learned in due time. The problem is that when January comes knocking, OMG! time seems to move in warp speed. Its's sound stressful right? Yeah, it should be! 




Blahblahblah...(i just want to make it short) January, being the first month of the New Year, is a time of setting resolutions and goals. It is also a time for a fresh start. My target is just want to higher up my pointer since result sem lps agak jatuh sedikit. ;( However masih bersyukur, 3.42. Alhamdulillah. I will try not to get too worried because i still have this semester to increase it before the end of the academic year. kan kan? 


Till then my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment