Saturday, January 1, 2011

anyone packing bags yet?



Salam. At this moment im not feeling very well, and am very sick with this strep throat and other minor things that will be going away very soon. Though I am so ready for college, getting all my stuff packed up seems very hard.  
Alright, once I finish writing this I'll go do something productive. As you can guess, I'm not done packing. I started but there's so much. I already have like two large suitcases stuffed and loaded and now I have to figure out where all the OTHER clothes will go. hahaha. Im not in the 'packing mood actually'. And i hate to be like this. Takut ade aje yg tertinggal esk! 


P/s : i wish i could going to hit the bed and have a sound sleep. Hopefully by the end the day, the pain will almost be totally gone and I could eat anything and do anything and I'll be able to walk faster than an old lady. 
Chaiyok ain, you can do it!

Till then my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment