Saturday, January 8, 2011

BEAUTY with INTELLIGENCE

Salam. Here we goes. First of all, being beautiful is not just facially. One can be so beautiful to me and ugly to you. Right? It all depends on how you are seen by people. Now, someone who's beautiful, but not intelligent, can transform his/herself into a complete ugly one. Someone intelligent makes himself beautiful, through his actions.


The reason they probably seem to conflict is that a lot of beautiful people don't have a reason to be smart & study. They're like, 'i don't need to use my brain cause i already have what i want'. And we all know that idle brain makes one dumb! You have to keep exercising it to stay smart. And then there are a lot of smart people who don't have a reason to be beautiful, look nice. They'll say they don't need to look pretty (nice dress, make up, blahblahblah ) 'cause they already have a brain'. 


There are some really good looking people that i know that are really smart if only they put an effort into picking up a book for once rather than going to the mall repeatedly to get the new pair of shoes or whatever! 




But come on girls! we have people who are strikingly beautiful and at the same time very intelligent. It all depends on the person involved. 

p/s : Personally, an intelligent person becomes so much more attractive to me over time. I know so many people I initially thought were beautiful, but I was so put off by their lack of intelligence, that their beauty just disappeared over time. So, intelligence for me, any day.


Till then my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment