Sunday, January 9, 2011

Please listen to me ;(



Another fight last night. I feel like this is going to be never ending. I want a beautiful relationship again. I want to feel appreciated and loved so much that I could burst. Me and him fight a lot sometimes its his fault and sometimes its mine. Well last night we have been fighting but its because of me. I have bad mood swings left and right. Basically fights would be dumb but my actions due to my mood swings have been really hurting his feelings that lately he has been depressed and doesn't really feel the love i have for him. He says "by the way things are going i don't see the point anymore." that really bothers me because i really love him and its been 3 years. And now i am really sorry for it but the thing is he is tired of just im sorry. Sorry just doesn't cut it anymore. I really want to make it up to him but i dont necessarily know how and im scared he is just going to get tired of it all and leave me. I really need help ;( What can i do to make it up to him?


Forgiveness is an act of self-love. You must forgive those who hurt you, even if what they did to you is unforgivable in your mind


P/S : 

My intent today is to forgive myself and him for our big fight last night, and to talk about it with him tonight with love, not fear, and find a creative solution to this negative pattern. Forgive me my dear, ;(


Till then my dear...

1 comment:

  1. jom join my first contest..hehehe
    contest " saya kaki heboh!"

    ReplyDelete