Saturday, January 8, 2011

keeping a diary makes me Happier!

Let me tell you about all the wonderful blessings that will be added to your life when you start writing in your diary/blog. The diary is a friend that will always listen, never judge and will have no prejudice. I will get the diary next to me all time when i really in need of someone. A diary is a way of looking inside my mind, something i can't even admit to myself become evident when i read over what i have written. When i write diaries im in such a mental state where i write the truth that even i don't know. So people out there, to discover what is inside your mind you should write a diary.oke? It helps YOU to learn to express YOUR thoughts clearly. Im not feeling lonely anymore because i can always pretend that i am actually writing a letter to somebody and then my isolation doesn't hurt as much. The more i write the more my writing improves. So i always try to write something even if that might be a meaningless writing but my writing skill will definitely improve. Xbanyak, sikit pn dh bgs kn?



You will enjoy reading what you have written, even months and years later you will find yourself coming back to your filled diary. 


I’m writing a personal blog for over one month now. So late compare to others and pity me rite?  Whatever. It is a simple online-diary. Well, at least it started out as simple. I have to say that I am very happy that I started it and I am constantly amazed what a powerful tool it is. I remember when I wrote the first entry saying something like "I wanted to start this some time now, but somehow I always felt a bit childish going for it." Strangely enough I had the limiting belief that writing a diary is something weak. Ain, what a stupid idea :) hahaha..
And finally i went for it. 


p/s : At the very least, your diary can jog your memory if you forget what happened on a certain day, or aren't certain of the details of an important conversation or event.


Till then my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment