Thursday, November 24, 2011

i hope it is not too late

So last sunday was my lovely cousin's (anem) engagement day. What? Kau dh bertunang beb? Aicewah, pura-pura terperanjant konon. Pdhal aku la PA terhormat minah ni mencari bridal boutique kt area Bangi tu :) And it took place in kg since the fiancee staying at Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur. So that, they no need to come so far to JB while kg is in Port Dickson, N9. So they decided tunang kt kg, and wedding di JB. 


My whole family already prepare stuffs a day before since dorg balik jumaat ptg tu. And i came on sabtu tengah hari with my man, ayie lorenco. ;) hehehe. On that time, people already started to get busy on preparing dishes, pelamin decoration (sumpah aku tak sangka pelamin kau grand banget !), bentang karpet and bla bla... exhausting ! And of course semua mata are focusing on the guy wearing kemeja, white cap, rounded spectacles and jalan kene tunduk, takut terhantuk sbb die tinggi sgt. hahaha. Die malu, aku lg malu. Nk kenalkn pd seluruh ahli keluarga. Bkn sikit tau.  My mom got 8 siblings and times two (utk husband/wife dorg). Belum anak-anak serta nenek/ atok sedara yg lain. Pheww !


here is the guy i mentioned just now. 

Finishing the main preparation, we all decided to have rest on saturday night since on that night there was perlawanan separuh akhir sukan sea antara msia vs Myanmar. Terlonjak-lonjak makcik pakcik aku. hahah. Mak aku? Tak yh ckp la, ddk paling dpn kot. After that we just prepare ourself to wake up early the next day to prepare the rest. 

 touch up sket mne yg patut.
 jiran serta nenek sedara yg dtg merewang.
 semua ni ahli keluarga, no outsider.
 my mom, org kuat ni. jgn mainmain.
 wan, masih sihat utk bwt keje keje memasak.
kasih syg atok terhadap cucunya
The day..
I woke up quite early,( itupn sbb ayie kejut, hehe) as there were already too much noisy sounds. Especially when i heard pkngah's voice on high peech. That's the best part when all my cousins and aunts gather around, laughing, talking.. That's always be the most hilarious moment ever. 

Then a sweet young lady came over to help anem did her make up and hair do, and so sure she looks gorgeous afterward. aawww. Bless me on having such lovely cousin. While me and other only took pics and do the rest for our face by ourself. 

 bride-wanna-be
 speechless !
 kelass majlis kau jah.. !
selesai sudah menjadi tunangan org.
 with dear echa and adik
 ayie and my lilttle cousins
 berdrama plak ye
 jgn mainmain, kang roboh pelamin ni.
 with her friends.

It was nice to have a family gather again. people smiles, laughs, chats, and even teasing each other. They like to tease me when will I be getting engaged too loool!. Well I’m quite confidence that I can get a long with all my cousins and aunts very well, and I’m grateful to know that they do care of me a lot :)well, maybe I’ll get engaged soon! muahahahaha…


p/s : so yeah…
congratulation my sweet cousin. I wish you happiness and may this engagement day will be the assuring day that both of you will get ready to sail this life together afterward. Can’t wait to see you on the majlis akad nikah!  muaaaah muaaaaah. Till then my dear, salam.








No comments:

Post a Comment