Thursday, September 1, 2011

syawal 2011

Muslims worldwide will be celebrating the hari raya aidilfitri by end of the month, and Malaysians in particular are in joyous mood as the Eid holiday will coincide with our Independence Day, making it a long holiday for many folks. huray ! I’m taking this chance to have a break as well. 




sikit dh la ek.. huhuhu..
and also,
My life is a bit jaded for the past few months, it’s time to take a rest and re-prioritise some stuff. There will be no updates on this blog for the rest of September, will be back soon. tehee! Blogwalking is better for me. Happy Eid to all Muslims, happy holiday fellow Malaysians, good days everyone.
p/s : This is just a little post about my life through my experiences along the way, as well as random postings about random stuff. Take care and till then my dear, salam.


-mcm tak dtg je die ;( 16:40 pm-



No comments:

Post a Comment