Monday, June 6, 2011

im home again

Yep, finally im HOME again. After 8 days, so close to my love one and now im back. 
What a nice feeling to be home! 
But inside in me, im too missing him so muchhh!



Dear  you,
I just love everything in you.
Every time you laugh or smile
I melt inside.
When i can be with you
i'm the happiest girls in the world.
What i am trying to say,
you mean the world to me
and i love you from bottom of my heart.
I'm sorry for all my mistakes and that i have been jerk.
Three words eight letters.
That means i love you.

Thank you so much for every second you spend for me since i was there last week.
u  light up my day and as u know, im so much happy to be with u all the time. 
The sadness i felt after meeting you come back!
Because I want you, I want us. I want me there with you, or you here. 
I want to cross streets holding hands, have dinners, watch  movies and walk around town. 
I want adventures, staying up with you. 
I want happiness. I want you, only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment