Monday, June 6, 2011

grateful of his existence

I remember when we first started dating, everyone said it wasn't going to work out. No one believed that I would survive this kind of relationship. But still, here we are, you and me together still. it is almost 4 years im with him. 4 years in a distant relationship. That's long for me. "When we've survived the first year, the second one will be easy" you keep saying right.  "It's only one or two more years babe!". But that's long babe. It's a long time, and if we keep loosing more and more of our love, how are we gonna survive two more years? I wish I could say that I believe it, and that I'm not scared. But I can't. Totally i can't!


I met him in JB when im staying in cousin's house. Officially i know him through my friends, No need to mention his name. But if not because of him, i would never met this guy. ;) The first place we dating was in Danga bay. Skrg danga dh xbest! haha. We were still friend on that time. At that moment, mulut kepoh ni sgt byk ckp and this guy sitting in front of me, blushing! We exchanged contacts. Just to cut it short, we were the ones who found the right person at the wrong time. Masa tu samasama heart broken. We started out purely as friends, and none of us were looking at a relationship. 


We had this amazing chemistry between the both of us, something that struck us during our first phone conversation, when we talked for hours non-stop and messaging until early morning. Like i said, the first year was the honeymoon! hahaha. We shared our past. We never judged. We were honest and frank with each other. We could read each other’s minds, like completing each other’s sentences even. Yes that was how it went. Soon, we talked on the phone every single day for a few months, yet we seldom met up. We never truly dated. We used to be comfortable with how things had been going. The second year, everything seems so easy. my family know him and like him so much! He do respect to them and being polite when talking and always in good manners.  it is the first sight and my parents like him. And i met his family last year. we are not planning so well. We just set up the day and the day come, and there we are! hahah. Im freezing. And now, we are matured enough. We had planning to engaged, insyallah. 


We fight, we break up and the end of the day, we still need each other. He is the most amazing guy I ever met in my entire lifetime. No matter what happens in future, I know he will always have a special place in my heart. All I wish is the best for him and that he can find happiness in his life. For me, I am truly grateful for his existence in my life, and knowing that is bliss. I am thankful for everything he taught me, to have ever experienced love, to have found him.

some secret here...
p/s : PMS makes me sick! Till then my dear, salam.

1 comment: