Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Double AIN

Last weekend was tough for certain reasons, yep assignment of course, which I will not go into, but at least I got to immerse myself in doing something I absolutely love… Hanging out with my friend, Aien! and  that is photography of course. I don’t know why I like it so much. I like everything about it. I like creating poses, SIGHH, I like finding locations, and I love editing. I really do. And doing this shoot, it made me realize how much I love this hobby of mine. It’s something I can definitely see myself doing forever. If only it were so easy to do what you love. So, picture tells a thousand word right? So, enjoy...















This picture above looks so sweet and peaceful don’t you think?

p/s : I still cannot log in my FB. Sokay, i still have this right? So, i will upload more pics in my FB soon. It will show how talented i am. hahaha. Kidding oke! Just smile and the world will smile back to you. Till then my dear, salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment