Thursday, February 17, 2011

I wish...

One of the things I carry around with me in my heart is to try to accept everyone no matter what, even though it isn’t easy, I try. Do people not say that’s what they want? For everyone to get along? Forgive and forget? Is it really all a lie? 


It becomes so difficult to try to love everyone when there are people who continually dwell on the past and hold regret and grudges against people. Yes, bad things happened, but forget about it! Forgive those who were in the wrong and be better than them. Make sure it doesn’t happen again! 


I have the most wonderful friends who are different to me in every way, but I love them with all my heart and never ever want to lose them. Some say I’m too young to understand these things and what happened in the past and maybe I am…


p/s : There' someone said that most of my entries was like publishing a novel, not writing it in our 'Bahasa Kebangsaan' and blahblahblah... Ok simple here, seriusly kita tak boleh nk puaskan hati semua org. If anything offends you, just let it be. and you may leave anytime you wish. But with all my hearts, thanks for those who are willing to read through my entries. Salam ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment