Sunday, February 27, 2011

could you HATE me now?

First of all, it's ok to be confused. It happens to the best of us, especially when dealing with the male species. Just kidding - no offense guys 


There are only 24 hours in a day. Everyone wants to get in 30 or 40 hours. When you try to do something like this, you have to cut corners. When you cut corners, the quality of the product goes down. It might be your work, your sleep, or your love life, but something has to give in order to make room for more. The point is, im being too busy lately with my outdoor activities, hiking, games, futsal, netball and-all-sport-stuff! Let say, i didnt spend much time with him. I didnt do it purposely, can you understand me my dear, cant you? You know what, deep in my heart, all I need is you. But seems like we cannot go through when dealing with my fully busy schedule and that's so ;(. I have a busy life, so I have to deliberately make time for a love life. Ironically, I’ve had better luck dating people who were equally busy, because they were struggling with the exact same thing. 


Hey, I don't know what has caused you to become distant and it really doesn't matter at this point, but if you need me, I'm here. If I said something to make you upset, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you.


p/s : Okay i'm abit depressed because there's this guy i love,and for a long time we've been together. But he gets upset and angry with me coz i didnt spend much time with him. So okay ain, keep looking forward. Currently sgt jeles tgk org lain texting missing each other coz i do missing them, but seems like i have to keep it inside my heart. Till then my dear, Salam. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment