Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Live Is Like A Cup Of Coffee

Let me tell you how, oke? Life is short. Eternity isn't. So, live it to the fullest. Enjoy all that it has to offer. Allow Love to be your leader in your life. Love whatever you have to do, thus you will always be able to do what you love and to love what you do. Make your goals and sequence your steps to reach there. Believe in yourself and motivate yourself that,'I can do it,and I will do it'. Things will happen as you wish to see. I am nothing special, of this I am sure!  I am a common girl with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Think of life and it's opportunities, each day, as beautiful in achieving its potential more fully.
p/s : AL, I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ;)
Till then my dear...



No comments:

Post a Comment