Monday, December 6, 2010

Jealous Disease

I've been through experiences when I felt that someone close to me suddenly cooled off, and kept s/he distance from me after hearing of a positive development in my lives! 
and I was like... for god sake, what's wrong with them!

However..,
there is another way around where every time I feel like the jealousy has passed something always happens. This is why the jealous thoughts keep torturing me and keep getting stronger; because I fighting them, worrying about why they are there, giving them importance. Fighting a thought never works.
and rightly I realize that it is dangering my relationship.. Alhamdulillah..




Everybody gets jealous sometimes, and that's a normal part of life.

Simple say to myself, here is that stupid jealousy again!


Till then my dear...



No comments:

Post a Comment