Tuesday, December 7, 2010

confession

I have read your messages over and over. Every one that you confessed how much you loved me. I read those words so many times they are imprinted on my mind forever. You have no idea how happy you made me. I want to wake up to you each day also. It's been a long road but I hope we come to the end soon. I just plain love you.


Touched by all that love is
I draw closer toward you
Saddened by all that love is
I run from you

Surprised by all that love is
I remain alert in stillness
Hurt by all that love is
I yearn for tenderness

Defeated by all that love is
at the truthful mouth of the night
Forsaken by all that love is
I will grow toward you.

~ Frantisek Halas

If they say "I'll think about your confession", just give them some time.



Till then my dear...



No comments:

Post a Comment