Saturday, August 6, 2011

Status update


It' been long time since my last entry. One of the main reasons I started blogging way back when was because I had ideas I wanted to express and an excess of time to think about them.  
But lately, it seems no entry came out from my blog. No time, So boring, So tired, So busy and busy and busy. However, i still continue my sosial life as usual. Moving new house, sharing room with new friends, Spending time with bf on last weekend, Attending class, praying zohor at the kampus' mosque, preparing lesson plan bagai nk pecah kepala, and jalani ibadah puasa dgn penuh kesederhanaan. And the latest, on this evening, i will attend a scout camp ( Jamboree-On-The-Air and Jamboree-On-The-Internet ) that will be held on the 15-16 October 2011.

So that, I’m not going to shut down this blog any time soon, it’ll still be here, but the reality of life is I need to concentrate more on my day study than the things I’ve been doing for years on the side.  I’ll still write here when I have a spare moment and an idle thought, but I’m no longer going to pressure myself to feel I need to update daily (how long has that been?), weekly or even monthly.  Podcast notes will show up weekly (or so), I’ll still mouth off from time to time.  But I have to make this a lower priority, at least for the time being. Ok? 

p/s : Belum terlambat untuk ucapkan selamat menyambut ramadhan and berpuasa la dgn kesederhanaan walaupn aku sndr kadang-kadang terover membeli juadah berbuka. hehehe. So, till then my dear. Salam.

-Belum berkesempatan lagi berbuka dgn family, 13:51 pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment