Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a little warning here

My status is not for you, but if you get affected well that’s not my fault anymore. I hate some people and they hate me too but I don’t give a damn care. It's normal. I won’t be wasting my time and effort just to post here in my precious diary those bad things that you’ve been doing. You know better la ek. You may hate me for the rest of your life or hate me for just being me I don’t give a shit. There’s only one thing that I can say “ TRUTH HURTS MORE & GO TO HELL ! ".  And please get a better life dari kutuk- kutuk aku kt belakang. Because i just don't even care. Pity you, not interested ! 
P/S : Revenge is best serve while it’s hot! but it’s not my attitude! I’ll wait for the ”KARMA” to go knocking on your door, feel free to open it up! You might learn something from it. kalau kau serba boleh, it's your gifted. Do appreciate it because it may return in split second. Mood : infuriated! Till then my dear, salam.


-boleh tahan gak mulut longkang kau, 22:42 pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment