Thursday, July 7, 2011

donating blood, ouch !

Giving blood is one of the best things i can do to help people yg dlm kesusahan. This may sound weird but after I did it the first time, I felt like I had to keep doing it, for many reasons. For one, I didn't die.. ada ke org mati lepas derma darah? ngehngeh ! meaning it's a simple way to help others out. The pain for having my skin pierced goes away and i just feel a slightly odd but not painful feeling as you fill the bag up. It's not too bad. Serius ! Number 2, the formation of a red blood cell from hemocytoblast takes about 2 days. The body makes about two million red blood cells every second. So, fresh blood will come out! ( tak yah nk anatomi sgt, hehe ) and three I feel soo much better about it. This is my first time. My face turns pale! Mimi teman, kasi sokongan moral. mcm la nk bwt major operation. She didn't donate due to some reason. Hm, the tiny finger prick I didn't even feel.  The needle going into my arm killed me, the pressure thing around the top of my arm was a bit tight but after a minute or 2 I got used to it.  Took 10 minutes to fill the bag so I have good blood flow! 


siap bleh bwt peace lg, aku pesakit yg ceria !

too excited tgk darah sendiri keluar dr tgn. kejap je penuhkn bag tu.

 ehem, dapat makan free. hahaha.

damon salvatore xdtg pn td, klu tak mesti die hisap darah aku. hahah, kiding !

finally, here is my blood. semoga dapat tlg org yg dlm kesusahan.

p/s : It can be scary at first to donate but the staff are all amazing and will help you all along the way.  You can do it! Till then my dear, salam.
-aku darah AB, 21:42 pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment