Thursday, May 5, 2011

i miss my pillow

So this is where I'm going to be putting down my random thoughts. and when i feel philosophical, i'll tell you what i think about life, what i feel, what i see. But then, why am i writing to someone else? Because nobody is going to read this. haha. eh oh well. So i'm taking a break from my READING. Currently im reading He loves me not...He loves me, written by Claudia Carroll. Bru abis baca acknowledgements je. hehehe.  Thought i'd put something in here real quick. so am really looking forward to EXAMINATION yg akan datang lg 2 mgu. huhuhu.. i got 4 paper to go on this semester. Done with my amali. Gymnastics, bola sepak and netball. Cant wait for semester break. Yuhuu.. belum exam dh berangan nk cti.. xpe, as motivation... kn kn? 


p/s: dalam dilemma. pergi international jambori atau tak. cant decide. tp nama dh hantar. Since tarikh die 1 - 7 jun, smgu plk tu, terpaksa potong smgu wktu bercuti, kt Perak, and paling tak best, nama aku sorang je perempuan yg pergi. So how? its international tau! So dilemma. Till then my dear, salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment