Friday, March 11, 2011

Special Entry For My Man

This is about a special man in my life. He's my inspiration for writing this. I believe that he has a purpose in my life. He’s the only reason I am happy now. He’s the only reason why I’m still alive now. Everything that has happen to me happens for a reason. He came into my life and brought to me happiness that I have never felt before. It is because of him I could love my self now. So dramatic huh? But that is so true.


Our 'first-time-met' will always be our memories. This love getting stronger and stronger.  From when you laugh to when you're upset, I still love the little things you do especially hearing you laugh and seeing your eyes kelip-kelip the same way mine does too. Coming into this relationship has been hard at times but we've made it through. I know as long as we're on this journey together, there's nothing that we can't do.  

Believe in true love it's the key to happiness. For now, I'll be waiting patiently for that day when we'll be together that precious moment in time when I'll say, "I Do".  

ALLAH made everything beautiful, precious and new just as beautiful and precious as the day will be, when I look into your eyes and say, "I Love You Forever". 


Since I was small I’ve been taught by my mum that patience is a virtue. She told me that whatever that people do to us or hurt us, we just have to forgive and forget. If we do the same thing that the other person does, we would just be the same.




To forgive and forget with love is the best way for us to move forward in our life. If we are unable to forgive the wrong doings that people did to us, or forget what they have hurt us, what good would it make. Worst comes to worst, it’ll only kill you inside.



When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets. So true right? 


P/S : I have been so stressed out lately. I can’t pretend that I’m ok when deep down I know I’m not. Please don’t take this in a wrong way. Till then my dear, salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment