Sunday, February 6, 2011

Everything happens for a reasons

This life is what I make it. Not matter what, im going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is i get to decide how i am going to mess it up. Girls will be my friends, they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with me through everything. They're my true best friends. I know that i won't let them go! Also, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And, I hate to say it. Most of them, actually pretty much all of them are going to break my heart, but I can't give up becuase if i give up, I'll never find my soul mate. I'll never find that half who makes me whole and that goes for everything. Just because I fail once, doesn't mean im gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in myself, because if I don't, then who will,  am i right sweetie? 


p/s : I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that i can learn to let go, things go wrong so that i can appreciate them when they're right, i believe lies so i eventually learn to trust no one but myself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Ainku, keep  head high, keep chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. ;) Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment