Sunday, January 23, 2011

Looking back on the tears ;(

Nothing was ever hard compared to these few days. I don't know why I kept on thinking negative thoughts, I never wanted it to be like this too. But I still love you like I always did. Whenever we were happily talking and looking at you smile, I would always wonder would you be happier without me around? I don't know is a kind of fear or what, but is seriously terrible for me. i hate this thinking of me. Looking at you, angry with me today, I feel real bad because I can't help much but all i could do was ask you to just relax. Nothing would happen to us. Sumpah. That's the least I could do only. Right, i sound like a loser. ;(



p/s : Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Loves is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It dose not take offense and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. Im sorry syg. hug and kisses. Till then my dear, salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment