Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This Is Not Me

Im sitting alone here thinking to myself, what is wrong with me? I can't explain how exactly I feel at this moment. I feel so guilty that I can’t find a way to feel happy and whole when I have a wonderful family and much to be happy about. From the outside looking in the picture is clear but from the inside looking out, everything is distorted. I just wish I could gain that outside perspective. 
Thats just how i feel, i was confused about it and thought i was weird, no one believes me when i say how i feel and i dont really understand how i feel myself recently. Most things in my life are going pretty well, and yet I can’t stop feeling depressed most of the time. I can’t stop bogging down on how horrible I feel.Then I can’t explain how I feel to my friends and my family, and I only feel like an annoying burden on them when I try.


But really, im so sad and disappointed. I just want to curl up and not wake up for a long time.


Till then my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment