Monday, December 27, 2010

Live Your Day as it is The Last One

If I ask you, how you want to live your last day? May be you will say 'I want to pass it with  my family joking and laughing, doing anything crazy you want'. So am i. So why you don’t live this day as it is your last day. Im sure you will be nice and kind generous lovely as you will do all the good things.





To be honest, sometimes I feel like people come into my life and I know right away that they were meant to be there, they serve some sort of purpose, teach me a lesson or help figure out who am I and who I want to become. And sometimes things happen to me and at the time they seem painful and unfair, but in reflection I realize that without overcoming those obstacles I would have never realized my potential strength, will power, or heart. Everything happens for a reason, right? Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of my soul.

Without these small tests, whether they be events, illnesses or relationships, life would be like a smoothly paved straight flat road to nowhere, safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless. 


Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.



"Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Till then my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment