Saturday, December 25, 2010

im so pathetic

Holiday's been alright and all. But I just feel so bored and physically tired all day when I have nothing to do. A part of me says NO. Hell No, what are you thinking?!, And the other part of me says YES, I want to go back. Whatever is it, in my situation now, everything's just so blah, for lack of a better word! haha. Semester 3 will be exciting sbb outdoor education. Tiring sbb training tp semester ni ade netball, hurayy! Busy sbb i akn jd student yg competent! cm goodgood je ek,haha and of cos assignment (xyh ckp!) But im pretty sure i'll handle it well. Insyaallah. 

I missed my room. do not live there since it has been renovation. I missed mimi. My only one lovely roommate ever! sgt cool, xbyk kerenah, sygkn sy, sgt bijak and sejuk mata memandang. hehe. Whatever is that, i just missed school, friends and want to continue my studies. Pray for me yeah!

p/s: thnx to farah and syuhada sbb dh tumpangkn sy since bilik sy renovation tuari. :)

Till then my dear...



No comments:

Post a Comment