Saturday, December 4, 2010

How To Talk About Feeling, its just so COMPLICATED!

Sometimes the toughest thing about feelings is sharing them with others. So, bila orang bercerita tentang perasaan, they sometimes use the word 'emotions'.. I really can't tell my friends what's inside my backpack if I don't know what's in there myself. Feelings are the same way. Sebelum I share perasaan tu dengan siapa pun, I have to figure out what feelings I have first! 

The way I feel inside is important. It can be really hard not to tell anyone that im feeling sad, worried, in love or upset. Then, it's just me and these bad feelings. If im keep feelings locked inside, it can even make me feel sick! Once I know who i can talk with, I'll want to pick a time and place to talk. Simple as that because I've TRULY WONDERFUL FRIEND. Thanks OMG!

But of coz saya faham, it's really hard to understand me! When it comes to talking about feelings don't forget that they has them too, only some don't feel comfortable sharing them. And I think I'll have trouble saying what's on my mind, so I write it down on a piece of paper or blogging it! Betul kata nedned, blog is another way to expressed my feeling!

And all this far, i still cant talk about feeling because its just to complicated HOWEVER I'll never give up. Just giving time to me and i'll fixed it..

Is there something you think could be done to make things better? If so, say it.


Till then my dear...



No comments:

Post a Comment